but on my costs ?

I can't open a complain at Ebay cause it's longer then 45 day's

But it took that long to arrive

kind regards

Bericht 1 van 3
laatste antwoord
2 ANTWOORDEN 2

klacht over gekocht voorwerp

Wow,more than 45 days for delivery?Did a turtle bring it from China???

Did he send it with tracking information?

Did you use Paypal?

If he send it without trackinginformation,then you should have opened a claim after 1 month or so.

If he send it with trackinginformation,but it got in the hands of the Brussels customdepartment,then you got **bleep**ed by the customs.

Sending it back when the claimingperiod is over is at your own risk.

Opening a claim against the customdepartment does not help,as i tryed this in the past.The only thing that counts is the importtax you maybe had to pay before receiving your package.

It's a **bleep**ed up world out there and small fish like us have no or very limited rights.

Bericht 2 van 3
laatste antwoord

klacht over gekocht voorwerp

First, never buy an item outside Europe because garantees mean nearly nothing. If you buy in China you know in advance you have a great percentage chances you will be screwed... . Unless you accept that idea... . Same for all countries outside Europe and even the UK (one year guarantee). No juridical cover anyway, anyhow on some continents... .  Distances make it a real burden not to mention that many sellers (not all) have a mentality to just sell  and take their profit. Customer service? Mostly inexistant.  

As you see now by yourself when you need to get assistance with the 2 years guarantee you get no response from the seller...  or if response you have to send it back at your expenses... . Not even a  guarantee you will even receive your item back.

It has been said  and written everywhere: do not deal outside Europe and even than , suggesting you deal with Italy f.i., will you start something  to make it work if the seller does not react? It will cost you probably a ton with no uarantees of success and you will need your invoice. Got one? 

Just ask yourself following questions when you wish to buy:

- Am I ready to accept possible troubles?

- will the seller send a proper invoice?

- in case of problems will you accept to pay the costs to return the goods? 

-does  the seller have a customer service in my neighborhood (Europe) that will accept to repair and under which conditions? 

Then balance the risk against the cost(s) and try to read the mentality of the seller in your mail conversations and specific questions!

Bericht 3 van 3
laatste antwoord