annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

lijkt me nogal verdachte koper

markskenvdb
Community-lid
Heb net mail ontvangen dat mijn pda verkocht is.
Even later kreeg ik volgende mail van koper.
Lijkt me nogal verdacht. Koper ingeschreven sinds vandaag in UK maar verzending moet naar Nigeria

Hello,

How you doing, I saw your advert on ebay and i want to buy it from you and send it to my sister in Nigeria, Due to the work am doing now my friend told me abot ebay seller that they do used to help there buyer to ship there item all over the world, i want you to help me to ship to my sister ,I need your paypal email account/bank account details so that i can make the payment to you today.I will pay for all the charges. I want you to use Fedex/Chronopost/Ups Express to ship out the item to my sister.

Here is my sister address below:

Bola Adekunle
Motoway Plaz, 29
Alausa Ikeja, Lagos 23401
Nigeria
Bericht 1 van 20
laatste antwoord
19 ANTWOORDEN 19

stefsautomobilia
Community-lid
Nigeria = oplichting . De prikborden staan er vol van . Vraag eens of hij met Paypal of bankoverschrijving wil betalen ? Hij zal weigeren ... ]:)
Bericht 2 van 20
laatste antwoord

De prikborden staan er vol van
Da's waar. Als die kerels zo actief blijven is het misschien de moeite om een apart prikbord te maken , onder de titel "Oplichting" of zo....Dan kunnen we ineens de "Chinezen" erbij onderbrengen.

En TOCH ben ik aan het afkicken van eBay !

If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.(E.Goldman)
Bericht 3 van 20
laatste antwoord

Helaas hebben stef en sinaai gelijk...
Ik heb absoluut niets tegen een multiculturele samenleving (integendeel zelfs), maar Nigeria en China liggen op de Ebaykaart in multifrauduleus gebied (zij willen multi centjes maar stellen daar niets of alleen nep tegenover)...
Bericht 4 van 20
laatste antwoord

petermarsal
Community-lid
"op de Ebaykaart"

Niet fantaseren Boeka, laat het maar gerust zoals het is.
Wereldkaart dus. Van Zuidoost-Azië over Scandinavië tot
in Zuid-Amerika zitten gevangenissen vol Nigerianen...  :^O  

Wanna see a  dying shop  hmm ?

Veritas odium parit
Bericht 5 van 20
laatste antwoord

😮 Wie zit er dan nog in Nigeria?
Waarschijnlijk alleen Amnesty Internationalisten die die Nigerianen vrij proberen te krijgen...?:|
Bericht 6 van 20
laatste antwoord

petermarsal
Community-lid
Amerikaanse en Europese eBayers op zoek naar hun centjes.
En multiculturele Father Mgnoemba natuurlijk.  

Wanna see a  dying shop  hmm ?

Veritas odium parit
Bericht 7 van 20
laatste antwoord

seven65pp
Community-lid
Lagos :-x
Bericht 8 van 20
laatste antwoord

redsoft1607
Community-lid
Hi everybody.
I also wanted to give a reaction on the fraudulent buyers who want the shipment to be send to Nigeria.
They try to convince you with fraudulent payment evidence of their bank, and want you tho ship immediately. DON'T DO IT !!
Mostly they haven't any Ebay feedback, and after tthe sale, their Ebay account is gone !

FRAUDULENT BUYER :
frank2098765 (frank2098765@graffiti.net)
frank james
828 2nd ave
london, Cheshire fm33fk
United Kingdom

FRAUDULENT MAIL 1:

Hello,
Compliment of the season to you. I am Smith from FL,USA but Presently i am leading a conventional church programe in London.I saw your item below and i will like to buy it and sen it tomy stor Nigeria.......and i will be sending you payment via only Bank Transfer they are secure enough as payment, then i want you to send the package VIA UPS OR FEDEX CHRONOPOST 2 to 3 including insurance. Please i needed this package very urgently, so pack the item ready now for the shipping,and write on the package (from frank james).So send me the total amount of the shipping including insurance,then send me your full BanK Account information (IBAN CODE AND BIC WITH YOUR ACCOUNT NUM)and you full name and address, so that i can make the payment as soon as you get back to me with your FULL Bank account details.
Here is my shipping address detail

Name: Damola Obadina
Addresss:Motoway Plaz, 31
Alausa Ikeja, Lagos 23401
Nigeria .

Regards

FRAUDULENT MAIL 2:

Dear ...,
Congratulations! The Payment placed by Frank James,the Buyer of your item,to have a Bank of America® Wire Transfer sent to you as payment for your ...,has been successfully processed and has consequently been APPROVED.
The financial details of the transaction are stated below:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*FINANCIAL DETAILS*
--------------------------------
AUCTION AMOUNT : €... Euro
NUMBER OF ITEM : 1 Item
ITEM : ...
AUCTION SITE : Ebay.be
-------------------------------------------------
TOTAL : €... Euro

-------------------------------------------------

*** PLEASE NOTE ***
The Money will be delivered to your Bank information below, Please verify that the Information (As entered by the buyer) are correct:

Name :...
Address :...
IBAN: ...
BIC: ...
Bank: ...
... .

E-mail: ...
If there is any error in the Information,Please email our Customer Support Representative banktransfer.notification@emailaccount.com

SHIPPING INFORMATION 1:

Damola Obadina
Motoway Plaz,
31 Alausa Ikeja,
Lagos 23401
Nigeria .

===================================================================================
***ATTENTION***
The Payment has been APPROVED,you Can Now ship the merchandise to the buyer's shipping address.
Due to complaints from our customers of seller refusing to ship out item after payment has been recieved,we have resolved that payment would not be delivered until we have verified that the item has been transferred to DHL Express Delivery for shipment.You are expected to make the shipment within 24 hours of recieving this Payment Notification and contact our Costumer/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shipment Verification.

The Money will NOT be dispatched from our Bank or get to your Bank Account until the shipment has been verified.This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities.

****PLEASE NOTE***
Due to the fact that Bank Of America processes thousands of orders daily, We therefore RECOMMEND contacting the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order directly. This ensures speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt dispatch of Money.
Send shipment tracking details to banktransfer.notification@emailaccount.com
Once shipment has been verified,You will receive a "MONEY DISPATCHED" email from Bank Of America informing you that the Money has been Transferred to your Bank Account for you to Verify with your Bank immediately.

Check Status And Information
Money Information:
Transfer Number 2056
Transfer Placed 05 JAN 2007
Transfer Status Processed successfully
Transfer Routing Number 340942893
Transfer Transit Number 297720394
Destination Name ...
Destination Bank ...
BIC (Bank Identifier Code) ...
IBAN International Bank Account Number ...
Destination Country ...
Destination Phone NO STATUS
Item Information: ...
Item Description ...
Auction site Ebay.be
Item Unit 1
Item Amount ... Euro
Shipping Fee ... Euro
Total Amount ... Euro
Courier Service UPS OR FEDEX EXPRESS
Buyer Information:
Name Frank James
Address 100 Broad way ave
City,State,Code m33fm,Cheshire
Country United Kingdom
E-mail frank2098765@graffiti.net
Bank of America Account Available
Bank of America Account Number 32983-87202
Bank Of America Account Type Savings and Checking Account
Bank Of America Account Status Valid and Available

Bank of America helps build strong communities by helping people achieve their dreams. We reach for higher standards every day, in everything we do - for our customers, our shareholders, our associates and our communities, upon which the future prosperity of our company rests.
If you have questions,Please visit our website at www.bankofamerica.com,you can also contact our online customer care services at banktransfer.notification@emailaccount.com

Kenneth D. Lewis
Chairman, CEO and President

==================================================================
*** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE,URGENT REPLY NEEDED ***

FRAUDULENT MAIL 3:

Hello,
Greetings,Merry Xmas and Happy new Year,Thanks for your sales,I want you to know that i have contacted my Bank for the payment which is Bank Of America and i have receive the payment approval that the payment has been confirmed and i know they will have also send the payment approval notification to you,So i have added ...EURO for the item to be shipped to my son's address via UPS EXPRESS OR FEDEX,So when shipping the item to my sons address i want you to include greeting card,so kindly get the item shipped and contact the Bank Of America customer service and contact me after the shipping has taking place.
I am awaiting your response about the shipping.

Name:Damola Obadina
Address:Motoway Plaz,
31 Alausa Ikeja,
Lagos 23401
Nigeria .

Best Regards.

FRAUDULENT MAIL 4:

Hellom

How are you today, this is wonderful, Is okay to ship out the item on tuesday, and the good news is that i have contact my bank and they told me that your payment have being approved and is ready to be credited into your personal bank account today, They are only waiting
for you to send them the shipping information okay so that they can update the shipment and have your money fully transfered into your personal bank account today.

Since you said the item will be pickup by tuesday, you have to contact them and let them no that the item will leave on tuesday and you will get back to them on tuesday as soon the item is leave okay .........

I really appreciate your help,,,, you are always welcome .. Good to hear back from you soon.

Thanks for everything ... If there is additional payment to make to your money I want you to update me okay ...

Thanks
Bericht 9 van 20
laatste antwoord

kristofverschoot
Community-lid
Heb zojuist hetzelfde tegengekomen met een zekere daniel dare die mijn navigatie vdo gekocht had.
Zijn adres staat in londen en mijn navi moest opgestuurd worden naar Afrika.
Dus daniel dare uit londen is een rip off!!!
Zijn email adres is neworldofjay@yahoo.com

Mvg. Kristof
Bericht 10 van 20
laatste antwoord